Tuesday 13 December 2011

preliminary task evaluation

In a group with:
Charlie Bradley and Danielle Guichard

Write about the preliminary task. What were you asked to do? How did you find each stage of the process?:
At the start of the task we were asked to story board what we were going to film. I found this struggle with drawing and some shots we wanted were difficult to explain, also we cut some aspects. I found filming and acting relatively easy and I became more confident after each take. Editing I struggled with at first but eventually got the hang of it and am now happy with the finished product.

Write 3 things you learnt during the preliminary task:
* I learnt how to edit.
* How to work a camera in a practical task.
* How to keep focus while acting in front of a camera.

List 3 things that went well:
*Filming
*Acting
*Organisation

List 3 things you think could have improved:
*Story boards could have been more detailed and better drawn.
* Editing I feel could have been quicker
*My eye line while acting as I looked at the camera once or twice as well as making continuity bad in some shots.

Has the preliminary task given you any ideas for your 2-minute film opening:
Yes, it's given me a few ideas of what transitions and shots to use. I'm thinking of using a  crime/thriller for my film opening.            

No comments:

Post a Comment